Find out what it looks like to work for Friends International.
This May and June, we are holding online Open Days for anyone who wants to know more about joining our team.
The Open Days, which will take place on Zoom, will give you a chance to meet Friends International staff members, learn about who we are and ask any questions that you may have.
There are two days for you to choose from, taking place at different times of the day, which we hope will allow those who are in different countries a better chance to join.
Open Day Dates:
- May 27th – 10am BST (UST +1)
- June 22nd – 4pm BST (UST +1)
We do not expect them to run longer than one and a half hours.
What to Expect:
- Welcome and introductions
- Who are Friends International – Alan Tower, National Director
- My experience of joining and working with Friends International – Abigail Kawell, Birmingham Staff Worker
- Get to know you: Break out rooms (if numbers permit)
- Support raising: Finances and fundraising explained.
- Q&A: Ask any questions you have.
How to Join:
If you would like to register a place on one of our Open Days please complete the form below. If you have any questions about joining us please email our HR Manager at [email protected]
Register to Join an Open Day
Join our Team!
View all our current vacancies.