Life Leadership Course
Our Life Leadership Short Course covers 6 foundational leadership principles through engaging and interactive 90min classes and 60min follow-up coaching groups.
Our session topics are
- Defining Leadership – why leadership is for everyone and how we can start growing our leadership skills.
- Authentic Leadership – leading others well starts with leading ourselves well. We’ll look at the heart issues that make or break our ability to become respected and trusted leaders of others.
- Selfless Leadership – in this session we reveal the secret to great leadership and why it transforms our thinking.
- Responsible Leadership – it takes courage to confront your fears, take responsibility for your actions and accept your weaknesses.
- Relational Leadership – great interpersonal skills are vital for great leaders. This session will reveal the importance of emotional intelligence (EQ).
- Resilient Leadership – developing longevity in leadership requires resilience. This session introduces techniques to developing your resilience.
It’s one thing to talk the talk, but will you walk the walk? Growth groups are the essential coaching element of our leadership programme. This is when we will help you apply leadership theory to your specific context, coaching you to develop habits that ensure you grow as a leader.
Our growth groups go hand-in-hand with our leadership short course. They follow the same topics: Defining Leadership, Authentic Leadership, Selfless Leadership, Responsible Leadership, Relational Leadership, Resilient Leadership; and give you the opportunity to dig deeper, discuss with a leadership coach, and learn how to apply these leadership themes in your life.
Meetings in small groups facilitated by a Life Leadership coach, usually 60mins in length. These sessions are often said to be the most valuable by students in their feedback.
This winter we are running the course online by a team mostly located in Guildford but we welcome students studying in other parts of the UK to join.
The course will run over 6 Wednesday evenings starting on the 16th of February to the 23rd of March, each session will start at 7pm and end no later than 9.30pm with a comfort break in the middle.
Register your interest if you would like to find out more about Life Leadership.
The Life Leadership course online costs just £30 (normally £50). This includes:
- 6 live classes on Zoom (60mins each),
- 6 live coaching sessions (60mins each),
- a copy of our Life Leadership handbook,
- a Life Leadership certificate (upon completion)
- access to membership with The Institute of Leadership and Management
Go to our registration page to let us know if you are interested in joining the Life Leadership programme.